Applied Systems | Automation Expert Since 1997
Applied Systems automates inspection, measurement and test equipment. The automation software we deliver is based on our customizable components, a result of our unique experience and know-how in dealing with complex software-hardware systems. In particular, we have deep expertise in the automation of data acquisition and visualization, equipment calibration and checking, configuration and maintenance. Also, we can assist you in creating mobile apps for industrial applications or complementing your current software with smartphone and tablet compatible user interface.
- Test centers (departments) of equipment manufacturers
- Manufacturers of complex systems that are customized for each client
- Software/hardware integrators
- Custom test and measurement equipment producers
- Field instrumentation manufacturers
- Gas analysis equipment producers
- Lab equipment manufacturing and automation companies
We can create a tailored automation software solution fast and efficiently by customizing modules and components of Groundwork™ automation platform. The source code license is delivered with every installation, and runtime licences are available at reasonable price if you want to embed the software in products sold to customers.
If you are looking to create, upgrade or integrate new modules into your own automation system, we can provide professional software development services to solve your business challenges (you will own the source code).
What Applied Systems brings to the table
- More than 15 years of expertise in developing solutions on the edge of software and hardware using a variety of protocols, platforms, and devices.
- Сustom automation software at reasonable price. Our know-how and expertise is concentrated in a set of reusable components and modules for data acquisition, processing, and visualization, equipment calibration, self-diagnosis and calibration. They can be quickly adjusted for your needs.
- User interface aesthetics to keep you ahead of competitors. It is no longer enough for a product to have best-in-class functionality. Usability and look-and-feel do help selling more products. At Applied Systems we created user interfaces for measurement and control solutions that generate multi-million euro revenue.
- Automation software as a risk-free investment for your company: we deliver you the source code together with granting a license to use the source code, so that you are able to compile and maintain it yourself at any time.