We designed the programming environment for test procedures in the form of workflow diagrams. Our graphics editor defines the operation process of the procedure using standard workflow elements and specialized blocks controlling every aspect of the test sequence.
- A graphical workflow programming is understandable to an engineer;
- Good readability of flowcharts and simplicity of their modification;
- The extendable component library ensures the possibility of the teamwork and the code reuse;
- Validation of test procedures. Limiting the misuse of components and blocks;
- Interactive debugging tools;
- Built-in parallelism.